If you’re attempting to file for divorce, obtain custody of a child, or alter a legal contract that you signed in the past, it’s in your best interests to establish a close-knit relationship with a distinguished family attorney in your vicinity. This brief article will explain why.
Family Law by the Numbers
When it comes time to resolve a familial legal matter, it’s important to understand the nature of today’s landscape:
• Believe it or not, approximately two people decide to file for divorce every 80 seconds.
• The average length of marriages in America has dropped by nearly 40% since 1990.
• The U.S. is home to more than 15 million parents who have sole custody of their children and this number is expected to surpass 20 million by the year 2022.
• However, the vast majority of parents who do not have authorized visitation rights are still required to pay child support or alimony each month; roughly two-thirds of these mothers and fathers are legally required to provide monetary aid.
Dealing with legal issues can become very time-consuming and expensive, especially when considering the fact that the divorce and custody process can take more than two years to reach a suitable verdict. This is why it’s imperative for you to hire a prominent family attorney as soon as possible.
What Can My Lawyer Do for Me?
If you schedule a meeting with a highly rated family attorney, you’ll be able to work hand in hand with a resourceful, compassionate team of professionals that can provide a wide range of cost-effective legal services:
• Prenuptial and postnuptial contracts
• Terminating parental rights
• Child custody
• Visitation rights and custodial support
• Paternity tests
• Restraining orders for abuse, neglect, and domestic violence scenarios
• Comprehensive divorce assistance in court and during private arbitrations
• Separation agreements
• Alternative situations such as lawful name changes, adoptions, emancipations, and contractual alterations
To put it plainly, your local family attorney will be able to resolve and rectify a seemingly infinite number of distinctive issues without forcing you to break the bank on legal fees.
So be sure to visit Aquinolawgroup.com sooner rather than later. Your initial case evaluation will be very informative and completely free of charge. You can also follow them on Twitter for more updates.